This man is a predator.He is a wholesale vehicle junk vulture.

Do not buy anything from him. He is a smooth talker but none of his business info is verifiable. Hes under investigation from EBay, and the Internet fraud division of the FBI for interstate fraud . The Florida DMV where he says he is partners with a dealer has no current info on him as valid is also investigating him.

He has many business aliases. Automazing motor group, direct buy motor sports, world auto group. etc google them, he has no verifiable emails , websites or situs addresses. anyone you call to talk to about him is very evasive and uncooperative.

He will not make good on any thing he sells you.He needs to be in jail.

Had an Experience with Buy Direct Motorsports?

Comments

obviously nick is still pulling his smooth deals,i would have thought by nowmhe would be serving time or been eliminated,but true ti form his scamming goes on unabated,here`s to thew gullible public,keep on letting this scam artist take advantage.

paulbruce1969
Clute, Texas, United States #649379

I bought a 1990 Mercedes from this group and regret it.This was back in 2009.

Minor rust was stated and the front end was "Tight". Ended up that the whole front end needed to be rebuilt. When you would stop the car, you could feel one side of the front end move. The rust was supposedly the size of a quarter, try several large spots.

The Odometer was frozen on the car, so true miles were unknown. Paperwork got messed up on car. I was afraid to leave negative feedback without proper paperwork in hand. So my chance to leave feedback expired on Ebay.

Sent certified letter with repairs spent on the "tight" front end. No response. I still have the car, pretty much was forced to keep it. I could have probably bought two good Mercedes for what I spent.

Live and learn.

Hopefully these people are no longer operating.Either they are ignorant on condtions on cars or just down right crooked.

Nick is a piece of sh*t.Called about a car he listed on ebay.

After some haggling we agreed on price for the car and shipping to MA. I paid for a 3rd party auto inspector go to his lot, inspect the car and send me a report (cost $149). Car report came back with a couple minor issues that had to be corrected. Attempted to call Nick for a week afterwards to make sure the issues would be resolved, make payment and setup car shipping.

Never answered his phone or returned my call.Assuming he sold the car to someone else.

to Mark Cumming, Georgia, United States #638979

Wow, there's some pretty wacky characters on here.Based on your comment that you, actually never paid the man for this car what reason do belive entitles you to ownership??

Is it because you paid for an inspection, & therefore that he owed it to you?? I've purchased a lot of cars in my life and I have purchased two cars from these guys and let me tell you you're way off the mark. Some of you people on here are just infantil!!

Nick if you actually ever get a chance to read any of these comments don't let it get to you let these cry babies cry and by the way I'm going to be getting in touch with you cause I need a truck in a few months!!Walter

#551992

It's obvious that the two "positive" posts about nick and his company are people he has paid to post comments....he is a *** among scumbags.you do not want to deal with him or his company...sooner or later someone is going to end his life because of his horrendous business practices...he's gonna screw the wrong person and they are going to screw him back...

to Lies Miami, Florida, United States #611648

Who ever posted the bad info on this person.Should be man enough to tell him face to face or leave your name Not bad mouth somone and than hide who you are.

The man has almost 1000 stars on e-bay. How do you think he did that.

You must be a real A..

H...Grow up and settle your deal like a real man face to face.

to Lies Billingham, England, United Kingdom #638982

One comment, as I purchased a car from Nick and his company, all the way from the U.K.And had an exellent and very professional experience!!

[[[[[ People accuse others, of what they "themselves" are doing!!! ]]]] I bet the comments from Mr. Lies, Mr. Criminal, and Mr.

Narducci are probably the same person, that obviously have insecurities, and possibly, erectile disfunction issues....lol!!

I'm a woman, and probably have more, "you know what" then you whiners!!Cheers!!

#551991

I won a vehicle on eBay from direct buy motorsports.it supposedly had 70,000 miles in it..in reality it had 270,00...nick was nice enough to take it back and trade me for a dodge ram with 172,000 miles on it...the delivery man popped a front tire on the vehicle and then held my truck hostage until I payed him 60.00.i then spent 500.00 on new tires and am now over 3,000 extra to fix this piece of *** vehicle which was supposedly in great shape.you do not want to buy from this company...nick will tell you his mom died just so you feel sorry for his horrible business practices.he is a criminal!

paulbruce1969
to Criminal Clute, Texas, United States #649429

Strange enough when I was trying to buy my car, someone was sick or had died.Sounds like a pattern here.

And... maybe there was sickness in the family? I sadly have experienced mine.

But, the conditions of the vehicles seem to be inflated to be better than what they were.Pretty much I spent over $3000 to get the vehicle in the shape it was supposed to be.

I'm going to keep this business like...I purchased a vehicle through direct buy motor sports 7 weeks ago...I haven't received my title or registration as of yet and just want to say that this has been my worst experience ever....swa man apparently doesn't have a clue.....thanks for screwing me nick...